(MRC TV) [Editor’s Note: Foul Language & Disturbing Subject Matter in the video]
Stay away from bath salts, folks.
Resident crazy person/rapper “XXXTentacion” released a new music video on Tuesday in which he hangs a young white child with rope while he, a black child and an audience look on.
I wish that was the only disturbing thing in this video.
I’m just going to leave this list of the atrocities in the video here. During the explicit and highly disturbing race-baiting display, XXXTentacion (whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy by the way) also:
- Beat a high school teacher with a sex toy
- Rapped about “putting a hole in your parents”
- Bragged about having an Uzi sub-machine gun
- Rapped while depicting himself being lynched
- Reenacted the 1955 murder of Emmett Till
- Showed Philando Castille dash cam footage
- Showed footage from 1991 Rodney King incident
- Reenacted Charlottesville incident involving the late Heather Heyer
- Reenacted the Ferguson, Mo. riots
- Staged hanging a white child while a black child and audience looked on
Oh, and he apparently did all of this in an attempt to unify people of all colors.
Onfroy said toward the end of the video:
I could go on forever about the fact that murder is murder whether you’re black or white. You should always feel free to voice your opinion, but to act out on these irrational thoughts in every shape or form is disgusting…
If you are a “supremist,” be unmoved by the opposition. Remain unscathed in the comfort of your own home, in your own realm. Demonstrate care for the youths future, white or black, black or white. Are you willing to risk your child’s future due to your own bigotry? The choice is yours, but your child will not stand for the hate. This generation will loved, nurtured, heard and understood…